Thursday, September 3, 2009

Royal Slacker...

My apologies. I've been slacking with the blogging big time for the last few months. Needless to say, LOTS has been going on, not least of which are that France and I got married and we are now uncle and aunt to the cutest little nephew! There's too much to blog about, but I'll start with the most important event and try not to slack so much in the future. So, first up...the Hitchin'!

France and I got married in Quebec City in eastern Canada. France was born just south of the city and she has lots of wonderful family that still live there. So, with little to no French in my vocabulary, we headed east to meet the French speaking family and tie the knot. Tres Bien!

Quebec City is an absolutely gorgeous place, and a truly bilingual city. The few photos I have hardly do it justice. If you want a taste of Europe without flying across an ocean, then this is the ticket. Even if you've been to Europe, Quebec City is a place you should visit. I'm just happy we have family there to crash at when we go back!

My beautiful lady in Quebec City a few days before the wedding.




France and her Grandma Jeanne D'Arc. Jeanne D'Arc was one of the biggest reasons we chose to have the wedding in Quebec City. She is an amazing woman.



My lovely sisters Cory and Aspen at the Wedding Rehearsal. Aspen and her husband Jyrki had their baby boy, Octavio, two weeks after the wedding!



Lovebirds at the rehearsal.



Some of the views around Quebec City, which overlooks the St. Lawrence River.





Booyah. That's my wife and her sweet guns.



France on the wedding day.



First Dance.





Newlyweds at the dinner.



The Kiss.

No comments: