Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Little House in the Boonies

I thought I'd throw up a few pics of the new place in Alberta for the summer. Also a few pics of Rufus! France and I are fostering a puppy with the potential to adopt him. He's darn cute. He's a yellow lab/golden retriever mix, with a little bit of husky too. We're having a great time with him. He sure likes to sleep a lot though!

La casita with the fire tower behind. I have to put on my harness and climb up there to work and make phone calls since that's the only place we get enough reception.



Rufus in his snow patch (it's melted now).



A view of the flat, endless forest from the tower.



Rufus snuggling with his Tiger.



Our potable water storage.



Generator on the left, storage shed on the right.



Solar Showers baby!



France's Garden.



El Bano.



Our Horseshoe and Bocce Ball Court



The shower. It can get a bit breezy!


La cocina.

No comments: